I just want to lay in bed with someone in our underwear and make out, watch movies and fuck like 3 or 10 times
Yeah I’m totally elsa kids come on over
I can’t breathe, this is so friggin cute
Like you don’t understand okay I was trapped for an hour on the second floor of the con with hundreds of children and their parents because everyone thought I was Elsa
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like the khaleesi like The mother of dragons?
I was cosplaying dany I was mistaken for Elsa and wound up at a nine yr old girls birthday party this was the best day of my life
I thought she was Kalesi…
YES I WAS COSPLAYING KHALEESI
I WAS HOWEVER MISTAKEN ON AN ENORMOUS SCALE FOR ELSA OF ARENDELLE BY HUNDREDS OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THEIR MOTHERS
well you didnt have to use caps lock…
I AM DAENERYS STORMBORN, THE UNBURNT, OF THE HOUSE TARGARYEN, FIRST OF MY NAME; QUEEN OF MEEREEN; QUEEN OF THE ANDALS, THE RHYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN; LADY REGNANT OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, KHALEESI OF THE GREAT GRASS SEA, BREAKER OF CHAINS, AND MOTHER OF DRAGONS
AND I WILL USE CAPS LOCK IF I SO PLEASE
LET IT GO
LET IT GOOOOOOO
there’s this car where i’m from, known pretty well by people as “the duck car” and i finally saw it and it beats every celebrity sighting
u can tell a lot about a person by their background on their phones
it means the world to me when i recommend films or albums to people and they actually follow through and give it a chance and end up loving it and thanking me like it’s the best feeling in the world
Here is how the internship scam works. It’s not about a “skills” gap. It’s about a morality gap.
1) Make higher education worthless by redefining “skill” as a specific corporate contribution. Tell young people they have no skills.
2) With “skill” irrelevant, require experience. Make internship sole path to experience. Make internships unpaid, locking out all but rich.
3) End on the job training for entry level jobs. Educated told skills are irrelevant. Uneducated told they have no way to obtain skills.
4) As wealthy progress on professional career path, middle and lower class youth take service jobs to pay off massive educational debt.
5) Make these part-time jobs not “count” on resume. Hire on prestige, not skill or education. Punish those who need to work to survive.
6) Punish young people who never found any kind of work the hardest. Make them untouchables — unhireable.
7) Tell wealthy people they are “privileged” to be working 40 hrs/week for free. Don’t tell them what kind of “privileged” it is.
8) Make status quo commentary written by unpaid interns or people hiring unpaid interns. They will tell you it’s your fault.
9) Young people, it is not your fault. Speak out. Fight back. Bankrupt the prestige economy.
they should make a new reality show where they take all of the Jenners’ money away from Kylie and Kendall and put them in a 2 bedroom, one bathroom house and a public school/college for a certain period of time and see how they cope i think that would be so funny